- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated
- toasted hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- hot fudge topping
- whipping cream, sweetened and whipped (OR whipped topping)
- Take the label off the sweetened condensed milk can. Place unopened can in deep pan. Cover with water. Simmer (do NOT boil) for 3 hours. Cool before opening. *
- Briefly whip or whisk cooked sweetened condensed milk. Spoon into 4 to 6 custard dishes. Sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts. Drizzle with hot fudge topping. If using later, cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, top with sweetened whipped cream. Drizzle with fudge topping and sprinkle with toasted hazelnuts. Serve immediately
- * For other methods of cooking sweetened condensed milk, check: http://eaglebrand.com/usage.asp?s=3#anchor
NotesSmall servings of this rich, elegant dessert is the perfect end to a meal. Easily made ahead.