- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package cranberry gelatin
- 1 (3 oz) package peach gelatin
- 8 ounces Southern Comfort
- 8 ounces Red Bull energy drink
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the cranberry and peach jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the Southern Comfort and Red Bull to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 40 shots
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Baked Baby Reds
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Classic Blue Cheese DressingSee More