- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 16 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package cranberry gelatin
- 1 (3 oz) package peach gelatin
- 8 ounces Southern Comfort
- 8 ounces Red Bull energy drink
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the cranberry and peach jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the Southern Comfort and Red Bull to the cooled mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 40 shots
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacks
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More