- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-15 oz. cans hormel chili(no beans)
- 2-15 oz. cans stewed tomatoes
- 1-15 oz. can kidney beans
- 1 lb. ground hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1-chili seasoning packet
- 1-cup water
- chili powder
- Open cans of chili, tomatoes & kidney beans - pour all into crock pot. Cut up onions and place in frying pan, add hamburger and brown. Once hamburger is browned, add seasoning packet, cup of water and extra chili powder and some garlic.
- I leave in crockpot for about an hour or more on low. On cold, football days... there is nothing like a pot of chili.
- We always offer dollups of sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and tostios to crunch up into it. I get many requests for this simple chili, and people cannot believe how quick and easy it is. I have also browned my hamburger in advance and kept it in the freezer in ziplock bags... it is a perfect way to throw all in the crockpot in the morning and have it ready when you get home.
NotesSuper quick and EZ!!!!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More