- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (refrigerated pizza dough can be used too)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until crumbly and evenly browned.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Place the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet and roll into 9x13 inch rectangle.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the middle of dough, and top with Mozzarella cheese, then cooked sausage.
- Fold two opposite sides of the dough in towards the center to cover the sausage mixture; pinch edges of dough together in a few places to seal.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is browned, 11 to 14 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More