- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls (refrigerated pizza dough can be used too)
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium-high heat until crumbly and evenly browned.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning.
- Drain, and set aside.
- Place the crescent roll dough on a baking sheet and roll into 9x13 inch rectangle.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the middle of dough, and top with Mozzarella cheese, then cooked sausage.
- Fold two opposite sides of the dough in towards the center to cover the sausage mixture; pinch edges of dough together in a few places to seal.
- Bake in preheated oven until crust is browned, 11 to 14 minutes.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More