- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Hard Salami, sliced thinly
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/4 inch slices, then into 1/4 inch strips.
- Place one strip of cheese onto one salami slice. Roll the salami into a tight roll.
- Place into a container and chill until rolls are set.
- Arrange on a platter in a starburst pattern
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More