- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Hard Salami, sliced thinly
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/4 inch slices, then into 1/4 inch strips.
- Place one strip of cheese onto one salami slice. Roll the salami into a tight roll.
- Place into a container and chill until rolls are set.
- Arrange on a platter in a starburst pattern
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Social Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More