- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. Hard Salami, sliced thinly
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- Cut the cream cheese into 1/4 inch slices, then into 1/4 inch strips.
- Place one strip of cheese onto one salami slice. Roll the salami into a tight roll.
- Place into a container and chill until rolls are set.
- Arrange on a platter in a starburst pattern
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More