- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup shortening
- Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl, remove 1/3 of the mixture to a small bowl.
- Add water to the mixture in the small bowl an dstir to create a paste.
- Add shortening to the medium bowl and cut in until pea sized chunks appear.
- Add the paste mixture to the shortening mixture.
- Bring together into a dough.
- Divide in half
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More