- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup shortening
- Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl, remove 1/3 of the mixture to a small bowl.
- Add water to the mixture in the small bowl an dstir to create a paste.
- Add shortening to the medium bowl and cut in until pea sized chunks appear.
- Add the paste mixture to the shortening mixture.
- Bring together into a dough.
- Divide in half
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Lau Family Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More