- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the Eagle condensed milk brand's recipe for coconut custard pie.
- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 eggs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toast 1/2 cup coconut and set aside
- bake pastry shell 8 minutes. Cool slightly
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add milk, water, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, and mix well.
- Stir in remainig 1/2 cup of coconut.
- Pour into pastry shell and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425.
- Reduce temp to 350 and bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool. Chill if desired.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More