- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 9 inch unbaked pastry shell
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3 eggs
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup hot water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toast 1/2 cup coconut and set aside
- bake pastry shell 8 minutes. Cool slightly
- Beat eggs in a medium bowl.
- Add milk, water, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, and mix well.
- Stir in remainig 1/2 cup of coconut.
- Pour into pastry shell and sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
- Bake 10 minutes at 425.
- Reduce temp to 350 and bake 25-30 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool. Chill if desired.
NotesThis is the Eagle condensed milk brand's recipe for coconut custard pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More