- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 slab of pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon of meat tenderizer
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons of Earl Campbell Rib Rub
- Rub ribs with all of the other ingredients.
- Cook in a 300 degrees F oven for 4-6 hours, until tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More