- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 slab of pork ribs
- 1 tablespoon of meat tenderizer
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons of Earl Campbell Rib Rub
- Rub ribs with all of the other ingredients.
- Cook in a 300 degrees F oven for 4-6 hours, until tender.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More