- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- -Chicken cut in 4 quarters
- Lightly sprinkle with the following:
- -Martins Nature Seasoning
- -Garlic Powder
- -Garlic Salt
- -Earl Campbell Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1. Start with four chicken quarters in one deep pan, clean chicken, trim away fat and tail on tip. Season with the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Preheat oven at 350F and cook 1 hour until crispy brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More