- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- -Chicken cut in 4 quarters
- Lightly sprinkle with the following:
- -Martins Nature Seasoning
- -Garlic Powder
- -Garlic Salt
- -Earl Campbell Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1. Start with four chicken quarters in one deep pan, clean chicken, trim away fat and tail on tip. Season with the remaining ingredients.
- 2. Preheat oven at 350F and cook 1 hour until crispy brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Italy or Bust
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More