- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 c baking soda
- 1/2 c liquid soap
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbs vinegar
- Stir the liquid soap into the baking soda.
- Add water and stir to make a smooth paste.
- Add vinager and stir again.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Shake well before using and keep tightly closed between uses.
- I reuse my dish liquid containers for this. I use ecover dish soap, for the liquid soap in this recipe, but you could just about any kind. I like the clear ones best.
NotesI love this stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More