- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 2/3 c baking soda
- 1/2 c liquid soap
- 1/2 c water
- 2 tbs vinegar
- Stir the liquid soap into the baking soda.
- Add water and stir to make a smooth paste.
- Add vinager and stir again.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle.
- Shake well before using and keep tightly closed between uses.
- I reuse my dish liquid containers for this. I use ecover dish soap, for the liquid soap in this recipe, but you could just about any kind. I like the clear ones best.
NotesI love this stuff.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More