- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese are just some of the greener cleaning things I do here at my place. My lightbulb moment came when I was using a tub/shower chemical and my son came in a said, that stuff stinks, why do you use it.. AH.. HA... that was a few years ago and I started to research alternatives cleaning methods and which were cost effective and what really worked. Nuff said..
- 1 recycle parm cheese container
- baking soda
- a zip top plastic bag
- 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil
- I recycle parm cheese containers for this one because of the flip top shaker.
- Fill your container with baking soda and then dump it back into a zip top plastic bag. Add 15-20 drops of your favorite essential oil. I love herbs, so I use rosemary and sage oils. But you could use lemon, tangerine or peppermint or what ever your like. Mix it all together to distribute the EO's and then pour it all back into the cheese container.
- That's it, your all done.. now use it as you would scouring powder.