- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chopped nuts, such as pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 german chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 ( 8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 box ( 1 lb) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 pan. Cover bottom of pan with nuts and coconut. Mix cake as directed on package. Pour cake batter over the nuts and coconut. Mix margarine and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Spoon over cake batter. Bake 40 minutes or until cake has set and cream cheese has started turning golden brown. Cool completely. Turn upside down on plates if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce