- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub of prepared cheesecake filling (Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry filling
- Spread cheesecake filling in pie crust. Spread cherry filling over cheesecake filling. Chill for an hour or so.
- Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and it taste good, too!
- You can also use the smaller, individual graham cracker crusts.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More