- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub of prepared cheesecake filling (Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry filling
- Spread cheesecake filling in pie crust. Spread cherry filling over cheesecake filling. Chill for an hour or so.
- Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and it taste good, too!
- You can also use the smaller, individual graham cracker crusts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More