- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub of prepared cheesecake filling (Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry filling
- Spread cheesecake filling in pie crust. Spread cherry filling over cheesecake filling. Chill for an hour or so.
- Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and it taste good, too!
- You can also use the smaller, individual graham cracker crusts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Taste of CenturyLink
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More