- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub of prepared cheesecake filling (Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry filling
- Spread cheesecake filling in pie crust. Spread cherry filling over cheesecake filling. Chill for an hour or so.
- Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and it taste good, too!
- You can also use the smaller, individual graham cracker crusts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More