- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tub of prepared cheesecake filling (Philadelphia Cream Cheese brand)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry filling
- Spread cheesecake filling in pie crust. Spread cherry filling over cheesecake filling. Chill for an hour or so.
- Easiest cheesecake I've ever made, and it taste good, too!
- You can also use the smaller, individual graham cracker crusts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More