- Cooking Time: 2 1/2 minutes
- Servings: 20 small pieces
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Put sugar and milk in pan and bring to a boil.
- Boil two and a half minutes.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir just until mixed well.
- Pour into greased pan (the smaller the pan, the thicker the fudge will be). Cool and cut
NotesQuick and easy to make. Perfect for holiday gatherings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Italy or BustSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More