- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Betty Crocker SuperMoist yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy chocolate fudge frosting
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Green food color
- Candy Easter eggs
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Make and cool cake as directed on box for two 8-inch or 9-inch round pans.
- Place 1 cake layer, rounded side down, on serving plate. Spread with about 1/3 cup frosting. Top with second layer, rounded side up. Frost side of cake and spread a thin layer of frosting on top of cake. Make a basket weave pattern in frosting on side of cake by drawing inch-long horizontal and vertical lines with tines of fork.
- Shake coconut and 3 or 4 drops food color in tightly covered jar until evenly tinted; sprinkle on top of cake. Place candy eggs on coconut. Store loosely covered.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Follow High Altitude directions on cake mix box.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More