- Cooking Time: 130
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 35
- Two 9 inches Round Cake Pans
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix (18.25 oz)
- Vanilla or Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Cups of Pink Coconut
- Red food colour
- Different Colors of Candies for decoration
- Prepare the cake mix according to the directions given in the packet. Now take a two 9 inches round pans and bake the cake mix at 350°F for 30 minutes. After that cool it down for 10 minutes. Now remove the rack and leave it to cool for one hour.
- Take a large serving tray and set one cake on it. Now for making the bunny ears cut other cake into two large pieces and a bow tie (arrange as the picture shown above). Cover the cake with vanilla or chocolate frosting.
- Take one cup of coconut and colour it with the pink by few drops of red food colour and shake it well in the plastic bag. Also sprinkle the red food colours on bunny ears then sprinkle the head with one cup of white coconut. Now decorate it with jellybeans and candies according to your choice.
NotesEaster Bunny Cake is one of the easier one then the other cakes. It doesn’t take long time to prepare and cook.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More