- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 20min +chilling
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli beef
- 12 pimiento-stuffed olives, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions
- 6 miniature jelly beans
- 1 small carrot
- Fresh vegetables and/or crackers
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, beef, olives, dill, horseradish and Worcestershire sauce. Finely chop two green onions; add to cream cheese mixture. On a large platter, form cheese mixture into a bunny shape. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Insert jelly beans for bunny's eyes, nose and buttons. Cut carrot in half lengthwise; place cut side up above head for ears. Cut green portion of remaining onion into six 2-in.-long pieces; place next to nose for whiskers. Serve with vegetables and/or crackers. Yield: 4 cups.