- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cut a small piece off of one roll for a tail. Roll remaining piece into a 16-inch rope with pointed ends.
- Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and pull pointed ends apart for ears.
- Roll small cut off piece into a ball for the tail.
- Make an indentation with your finger at the spot for the tail.
- Moisten the tail with water and place in the indention.
- Repeat the above steps to make as many bunnies as desired.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with butter for your Easter dinner.
NotesThese are a fun recipe to make with the kids. They require no prep time and are quick to bake.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Clean banana oatmeal cookies
Spaghetti CupcakesSee More