- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- Cut a small piece off of one roll for a tail. Roll remaining piece into a 16-inch rope with pointed ends.
- Twist top of rope together.
- Place on a large sprayed baking sheet and pull pointed ends apart for ears.
- Roll small cut off piece into a ball for the tail.
- Make an indentation with your finger at the spot for the tail.
- Moisten the tail with water and place in the indention.
- Repeat the above steps to make as many bunnies as desired.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and allow to rise 30-45 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with butter for your Easter dinner.
NotesThese are a fun recipe to make with the kids. They require no prep time and are quick to bake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More