- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 container ready-to-spread white frosting
- Flaked coconut (about 1 cup for each desired color)
- Assorted Food Colors
- Jelly Beans for decorating
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool on wire racks.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Place coconut in large resealable plastic bag.
- Squeeze food color into coconut (use 5 to 6 drops desired food color to 1 cup coconut).
- Shake until color is evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle frosted cupcakes with tinted coconut.
- Decorate as desired with candies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More