- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 container ready-to-spread white frosting
- Flaked coconut (about 1 cup for each desired color)
- Assorted Food Colors
- Jelly Beans for decorating
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool on wire racks.
- Frost cupcakes.
- Place coconut in large resealable plastic bag.
- Squeeze food color into coconut (use 5 to 6 drops desired food color to 1 cup coconut).
- Shake until color is evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle frosted cupcakes with tinted coconut.
- Decorate as desired with candies.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Get Cookin'See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More