EASTER EGG CUPCAKES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 12 mini Cadbury creme eggs (not full size)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, melted butter and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined and no streaks of flour remain.
- Evenly distribute batter into prepared pan. Place 1 mini Cadbury creme egg in the center of each.
- You can use a small knife to pull a bit of batter over the top, if you like.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, until the top of the cake springs back when lightly pressed and the edges are a light gold.
- Cool on a wire rack before slicing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More