- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- egg yolks
- food coloring
- Flatten each dinner roll into an egg shape and place on a sprayed baking sheet. (The shape you originally create will fill out and distort while rising so make sure you emphasize the defining characteristics.)
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until almost double in size.
- Mix egg yolks with food coloring to get your desired colors.
- Remove wrap from rolls and paint with colored egg yolk as desired.
- Bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
NotesDecorative Easter dinner rolls are as egg-citing as they are easy with this colorful egg-wash recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More