- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whipthawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of eletric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add water and pudding mix. Beat on low speed until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread half of cream cheese mixture in crust. Arrange chocolate eggs on top. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over eggs. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More