- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whipthawed
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 16 miniature chocolate eggs or other holiday candies
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of eletric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add water and pudding mix. Beat on low speed until smooth.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread half of cream cheese mixture in crust. Arrange chocolate eggs on top. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture over eggs. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More