- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large eggs
- 3 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 T. sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 2 T. fresh basil, minced
- Cover eggs in cold water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 minutes on low.
- Remove from heat.
- Cover and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Drain eggs and shell immediately.
- Halve eggs & remove yolks.
- Mash yolks.
- Blend yolks w/mayo, salt & pepper.
- Fill eggs with the mixture.
- Drain and finely chop tomatoes.
- Garnish eggs w/tomatoes & basil.
- Serve at room temp/slightly chilled.
- Makes: 12 egg halves
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 20 minutes
NotesThis is adapted from Rick Marzullo O'Connell's wonderful "365 Easy Italian Recipes". It's a yummy way to use up some of those Easter eggs the kids will soon be coloring. Leave out the pepper and they might actually eat one.
Breads and Pastry 101
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More