- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups frozen French-style green beans
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (11 ounces) shoepeg corn, drained
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 18 crackers)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a skillet, melt butter.
- Add cracker crumbs and almonds; cook and stir until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until heated through and topping is golden brown.
Food Travels Through Italy
The Naked Macaron
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More