- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box cake mix any flavor
- 1 recipe butter cream frosting
- 1 1/2 marshmallow ropes/3 lollipop sticks
- 3 marshmallow peeps animals
- flower shaped cake pan
- prepare cake as directed and frost with flower decorations.
- cut marshmallow ropes in half,cut lollipop sticks in half and put into the end of each marshmallow rope, bend into arch shape and put into cake. set the little animals under each arch.
NotesI made this cake last Easter, and everyone loves it. It is very easy to do.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chicken and onion kabobs
Easy Sunday Pot Roast
Shrimp Nachos with Avocado-Corn RelishSee More