- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 T. lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (4 oz) Athenos Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 Deg F.
- Arrange chicken in 9x13 baking dish.
- Drizzle with 1 T. of the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 T. lemon juice.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.
Per serving: 200 calories; 6 g total fat; 2.5 g saturated fat; 95 mg cholesterol; 430 mg sodium; 2 g carbohydrates; 0 g dietary fiber; 0 g sugars; 36 g protein
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More