- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 12-ounce package semisweet-chocolate pieces
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 7 1/2-ounce jar Marshmallow Fluff®
- 2 eggs
- 1 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 9-ounce ready-to-use crust
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- In a double boiler top over hot, not boiling water, melt chocolate; set aside. (Or, in microwave oven, heat chocolate on HIGH 2 minutes or until shiny. Stir until smooth.)
- In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese and Fluff® until smooth. Add eggs and sour cream and beat until blended. Beat in chocolate. Pour into crust and bake 45 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Turn off heat and let cheesecake cool in oven with the door cracked open for about 1 hour.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More