- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (28 ounces) sliced pears in syrup, undrained
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place butter in a 9-inch, square baking pan and place in the heating oven til melted.
- Meanwhile mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the evaporated milk until smooth.
- Pour batter on top of the melted butter in the dish (DO NOT STIR).
- Pour pears and their syrup over the batter. (DO NOT STIR).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake until puffed and browned, about 1 hour or a little more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More