- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 can (28 ounces) sliced pears in syrup, undrained
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place butter in a 9-inch, square baking pan and place in the heating oven til melted.
- Meanwhile mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in the evaporated milk until smooth.
- Pour batter on top of the melted butter in the dish (DO NOT STIR).
- Pour pears and their syrup over the batter. (DO NOT STIR).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake until puffed and browned, about 1 hour or a little more.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Lau Family Recipes
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More