- Cooking Time: 30 min.
- Servings: 2 cups
- Preparation Time: 5 min.
- 1 T. egg white
- 2 c. pecan halves
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 2 t. cinnamon
- heavy pinch of salt
- In a bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
- Add pecans and toss until well coated.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over the pecans and toss to coat.
- Spread in a single layer on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30 min. or until browned.
NotesWe have four pecan trees in our yard so I always have an abundance of these nuts in the late fall. This is one of the best uses for them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Koken met OmaSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More