- Cooking Time: !5 minutes, or so
- Servings: 24-30
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 can (3.5 oz) sweetened, flake coconut
- raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- unwrap cookie dough and place in a mixing bowl.
- add coconut and mix together using hands until well combined
- roll dough into one inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- using thumb, make an indentation in top of each ball
- spoon about 1/2 tsp. of raspberry jam into each indentation
- bake at 325 for about 15 mins. or until bottom and tops of cookies are golden brown. (depending on oven type, this might be shorter or longer)
- Cool cookies completely
- put white chocolate chips in a small zip top baggie
- microwave in 10 second intervals, massaging bag after each 10 seconds, until chips are melted and smooth.
- snip a tiny hole in corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cookies in a diagonal zig-zag pattern.
NotesI really can't remember where this recipe came from, but it is a very good one. These are especially good for the holidays. It makes a huge impression on people whenever I make these cookies. If only they knew how simple.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More