- Cooking Time: !5 minutes, or so
- Servings: 24-30
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 can (3.5 oz) sweetened, flake coconut
- raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- unwrap cookie dough and place in a mixing bowl.
- add coconut and mix together using hands until well combined
- roll dough into one inch balls and place 1 1/2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- using thumb, make an indentation in top of each ball
- spoon about 1/2 tsp. of raspberry jam into each indentation
- bake at 325 for about 15 mins. or until bottom and tops of cookies are golden brown. (depending on oven type, this might be shorter or longer)
- Cool cookies completely
- put white chocolate chips in a small zip top baggie
- microwave in 10 second intervals, massaging bag after each 10 seconds, until chips are melted and smooth.
- snip a tiny hole in corner of the bag, and drizzle the white chocolate over the cookies in a diagonal zig-zag pattern.
NotesI really can't remember where this recipe came from, but it is a very good one. These are especially good for the holidays. It makes a huge impression on people whenever I make these cookies. If only they knew how simple.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More