- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive or canola oil cooking spray
- 2 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 can Fajita beans (drained, not rinsed) See note.
- 1 cup thick salsa (I often use a can of green chiles with additional salsa)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray. Place the tortillas in the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic, onion and beans for about 1 minute; add the eggs and heat, stirring, just until the eggs begin to cook.
- Pour the egg/bean mixture over the tortillas.
- Spoon the salsa over the ggs, top with the cheese and bake until the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes.
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More