EASY (AND HEALTHY) HUEVOS RANCHEROS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Olive or canola oil cooking spray
- 2 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 can Fajita beans (drained, not rinsed) See note.
- 1 cup thick salsa (I often use a can of green chiles with additional salsa)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Spray a small baking dish with cooking spray. Place the tortillas in the bottom of the dish.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Heat the olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic, onion and beans for about 1 minute; add the eggs and heat, stirring, just until the eggs begin to cook.
- Pour the egg/bean mixture over the tortillas.
- Spoon the salsa over the ggs, top with the cheese and bake until the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More