- Cooking Time: 9 inch loaf 50 to 60 mi
- Servings: 2 loafs. 16 slices]
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 1\3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups original Bisqick
- 1 1/4 cups suger
- 2 tespoons ground cinnamon
- 1. heat oven to 350. Generously grease bottoms only of
- 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2 4 1/2 2 1/2 inches or 1 Loaf pan,
- 9. 5. 3 inches.
- 2. Stir all ingredients except raisins in large bowl until well
- blended. stir in raisins. pour into pans.
- 3. Bake 8- inch loaves 40 t0 50 mins, 9-inch loaf 50 to 60 mins,
- or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, cool 10 mins. Loosen sides of loaves from pan; remove from panes to wire rack. cool completely,
- about one hour, before slicing.
Notesthis Recipe came from my GreatGrend monther, she would make it aver time i come to visit. it was so good.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More