- Cooking Time: 9 inch loaf 50 to 60 mi
- Servings: 2 loafs. 16 slices]
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 1\3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups original Bisqick
- 1 1/4 cups suger
- 2 tespoons ground cinnamon
- 1. heat oven to 350. Generously grease bottoms only of
- 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2 4 1/2 2 1/2 inches or 1 Loaf pan,
- 9. 5. 3 inches.
- 2. Stir all ingredients except raisins in large bowl until well
- blended. stir in raisins. pour into pans.
- 3. Bake 8- inch loaves 40 t0 50 mins, 9-inch loaf 50 to 60 mins,
- or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, cool 10 mins. Loosen sides of loaves from pan; remove from panes to wire rack. cool completely,
- about one hour, before slicing.
Notesthis Recipe came from my GreatGrend monther, she would make it aver time i come to visit. it was so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More