EASY PUMPKIN BREAD
- Cooking Time: 9 inch loaf 50 to 60 mi
- Servings: 2 loafs. 16 slices]
- Preparation Time: 20 mins.
- 1\3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups original Bisqick
- 1 1/4 cups suger
- 2 tespoons ground cinnamon
- 1. heat oven to 350. Generously grease bottoms only of
- 2 loaf pans, 8 1/2 4 1/2 2 1/2 inches or 1 Loaf pan,
- 9. 5. 3 inches.
- 2. Stir all ingredients except raisins in large bowl until well
- blended. stir in raisins. pour into pans.
- 3. Bake 8- inch loaves 40 t0 50 mins, 9-inch loaf 50 to 60 mins,
- or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, cool 10 mins. Loosen sides of loaves from pan; remove from panes to wire rack. cool completely,
- about one hour, before slicing.
Notesthis Recipe came from my GreatGrend monther, she would make it aver time i come to visit. it was so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More