- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter
- 1/2 block (4ozs) cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp granulated sugar
- Cut butter and cream cheese into cubes. Put all ingredients into food processor. Pulse until dough forms. Wrap dough & place chill 1 hour.
- Roll half of dough on lightly floured surface. Place in 9 inch pie plate.
- Yields enough for one double crust pie. (Photo shows crust used with my Egg Custard Pie recipe.)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More