- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 package (7.24 oz) macaroni and cheese
- 1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup margarine
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 buttery round crackers
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cook the macaroni according to directions on the box.
- Remove from heat, drain.
- Add soup, ¼ cup of margarine, sour cream, shredded cheese, and the cheese packet from the box.
- [Do not use milk as directed on the box.]
- Pour in a small casserole dish and top with crumbled crackers. Melt the remaining margarine and pour over the crackers.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More