- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 crepes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- whipped cream
- Add apples to melted butter over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook until heated.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Fill crepes and fold sides.
- Serve hot.
- Top with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More