- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 crepes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- whipped cream
- Add apples to melted butter over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook until heated.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Fill crepes and fold sides.
- Serve hot.
- Top with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More