- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 crepes
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 c. melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- whipped cream
- Add apples to melted butter over medium heat.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cook until heated.
- Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Fill crepes and fold sides.
- Serve hot.
- Top with whipped cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More