- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls, separated
- 2 to 4 thin sliced apples for each section of rolls
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (12 oz.) can Mountain Dew or Mello Yello
- Separate rolls; place 2 to 4 slices of apples on each section of rolls.
- Roll up and place in 9x11 inch butter pan.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and cinnamon; drizzle over rolls in pan.
- Pour one 12 ounce can soft drink over above mixture, adding 1 cup water.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40 t0 45 minutes.
- Delicious with ice cream.
NotesThis is easy and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More