- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls, separated
- 2 to 4 thin sliced apples for each section of rolls
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (12 oz.) can Mountain Dew or Mello Yello
- Separate rolls; place 2 to 4 slices of apples on each section of rolls.
- Roll up and place in 9x11 inch butter pan.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and cinnamon; drizzle over rolls in pan.
- Pour one 12 ounce can soft drink over above mixture, adding 1 cup water.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40 t0 45 minutes.
- Delicious with ice cream.
NotesThis is easy and so delicious.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More