- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans crescent rolls, separated
- 2 to 4 thin sliced apples for each section of rolls
- 2 sticks melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (12 oz.) can Mountain Dew or Mello Yello
- Separate rolls; place 2 to 4 slices of apples on each section of rolls.
- Roll up and place in 9x11 inch butter pan.
- Mix melted butter with sugar and cinnamon; drizzle over rolls in pan.
- Pour one 12 ounce can soft drink over above mixture, adding 1 cup water.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 40 t0 45 minutes.
- Delicious with ice cream.
NotesThis is easy and so delicious.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More