- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-ounce) rib-eye steak
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 cup (1-inch) sliced green onions
- 2 cups packaged cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 2 (2.8-ounce) packages beef-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon low-salt soy sauce
- Trim fat from steak; cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove steak mixture from skillet; keep warm. Heat remaining 1/2 teaspoon oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add slaw; stir-fry 30 seconds. Remove slaw from skillet; keep warm.
- Remove noodles from packages; reserve one seasoning packet for another use. Add water and remaining seasoning packet to skillet; bring to a boil. Break noodles in half; add noodles to water mixture. Cook noodles until most of the liquid is absorbed, stirring frequently. Stir in steak mixture, slaw and soy sauce; cook until thoroughly heated.