- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 (3-ounce) packages Oriental flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1. In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4 inch crumbles. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- 2. In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, noodles (broken into several pieces), vegetables, ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion before serving.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Breads and Pastry 101
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More