- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- 2 (3-ounce) packages Oriental flavor instant ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen vegetable mixture
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 1. In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4 inch crumbles. Remove with slotted spoon; pour off drippings. Season beef with one seasoning packet from noodles; set aside.
- 2. In same skillet, combine 2 cups water, noodles (broken into several pieces), vegetables, ginger and remaining seasoning packet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Cover; simmer 3 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3. Return beef to skillet; heat through. Stir in green onion before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More