- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Frozen Pizza - your favorite brand
- Approx. 1/2 pound chicken breast meat, chopped
- Approx. 1/2 Cup Barbeque sauce
- Chop the chicken into small (1/4") chunks. Cook in microwave or on stove top, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink. Drain off broth and stir in barbeque sauce.
- Spoon barbeque chicken mixture onto frozen pizza and bake per package directions.
- Note: This is an easy topping to make ahead and freeze into small freezer bags for later use. Just pop in the microwave 1-2 minutes on High to thaw.
NotesBarbeque chicken is is a fun addition to frozen pizza. Very popular with the teens!
This is an easy topping to make ahead and freeze into small freezer bags for later use. Just pop in the microwave 1-2 minutes on High to thaw.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More