- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- BBQ sauce, any type
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take defrosted, boneless, skinless chicken breasts and put into baking pan.
- Brush BBQ sauce over 1 side of breasts (the chicken ones that is, not your own unless you have something besides cooking in mind! *grin*).
- Turn breasts over (again, the chicken ones, NOT your own) and baste the other side. Put pan into oven for 30 minutes.
- Baste chicken breasts again and turn over, baste other side and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Cut into chicken to see if it is finished (it should be). Serve cut up to make it easy for little forks to stick into. Tell your kids to enjoy!
- Variation: If you want to use drumsticks or something with bones expect a longer cooking time, about 30 min. more.
NotesMy mother used to make this for me when I was a kid; I've changed it slightly to use boneless skinless chicken breasts which MY kids prefer over BBQ drumsticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More