- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- BBQ sauce, any type
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take defrosted, boneless, skinless chicken breasts and put into baking pan.
- Brush BBQ sauce over 1 side of breasts (the chicken ones that is, not your own unless you have something besides cooking in mind! *grin*).
- Turn breasts over (again, the chicken ones, NOT your own) and baste the other side. Put pan into oven for 30 minutes.
- Baste chicken breasts again and turn over, baste other side and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Cut into chicken to see if it is finished (it should be). Serve cut up to make it easy for little forks to stick into. Tell your kids to enjoy!
- Variation: If you want to use drumsticks or something with bones expect a longer cooking time, about 30 min. more.
NotesMy mother used to make this for me when I was a kid; I've changed it slightly to use boneless skinless chicken breasts which MY kids prefer over BBQ drumsticks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More