- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 wheel brie
- 3 - 4 Tbsp. apricot chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package puff pastry
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into rounds, about 2 inches larger than your brie.
- Brush one round with melted butter, place brie in the center.
- Spoon chutney over brie, sprinkle with nuts.
- Brush remaining round with butter and place over brie.
- Fold pastry edges up and roll to seal.
- Brush with butter and Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More