- Cooking Time: 15
- Preparation Time:
- 1 wheel brie
- 3 - 4 Tbsp. apricot chutney
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 package puff pastry
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut puff pastry sheets into rounds, about 2 inches larger than your brie.
- Brush one round with melted butter, place brie in the center.
- Spoon chutney over brie, sprinkle with nuts.
- Brush remaining round with butter and place over brie.
- Fold pastry edges up and roll to seal.
- Brush with butter and Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More