- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60 pieces
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 C butter
- 1 C light brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 C finely chopped walnuts
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly butter a 9x13 inch pan.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a heavy, medium saucepan and bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in 2 cups of the nuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips; when softened, spread evenly over toffee.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup nuts on top.
- Let cool completely, then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 1 pound.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More