- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 60 pieces
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 C butter
- 1 C light brown sugar, packed
- 2 1/2 C finely chopped walnuts
- 1 C semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly butter a 9x13 inch pan.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a heavy, medium saucepan and bring just to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in 2 cups of the nuts.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with the chocolate chips; when softened, spread evenly over toffee.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup nuts on top.
- Let cool completely, then break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes about 1 pound.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More