- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: none
- 1 box penne pasta
- 2 14.5 oz cans of fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 3 tsp of Wishbone Balsamic Vinagerette Dressing (or to taste)
- Crumbled feta cheese
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- And the following to taste:
- Garlic Salt
- Red pepper flakes (optional for a little kick)
- 1. Cook penne pasta according to directions on box.
- 2. While pasta is cooking, pour the tomatoes into a large deep skillet. Add the Balsamic Vinagerette Dressing, oregano, garlic salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat this until it begins to bubble. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. After the pasta is fully cook and drained, add to the tomato mixture and toss well. Crumble the feta over the top and serve!!!
NotesJust wanted to make an easy, cheap pasta meal for nights where I have too much to do. It takes about 20-30 mins and most of the ingredients you can find in your pantry! You could even use fresh basil instead of oregano!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More