- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c. shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. crushed very ripe bananas
- 1 7.5 oz. pkg Jiffy (or another brand) biscuit mix (OR 1 1/2 cups Bisquick)
- handful of chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream sugar and shortening. Add eggs and bananas.
- Mix with pkg of biscuit mix. Stir until well mixed.
- Add nuts if using.
- Pour into greased bread pan and bake for 50-55 min at 350 deg.
NotesA 4H member won a blue ribbon for this quick & easy banana bread!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More