- Cooking Time: 50-55
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c. shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. crushed very ripe bananas
- 1 7.5 oz. pkg Jiffy (or another brand) biscuit mix (OR 1 1/2 cups Bisquick)
- handful of chopped nuts (optional)
- Cream sugar and shortening. Add eggs and bananas.
- Mix with pkg of biscuit mix. Stir until well mixed.
- Add nuts if using.
- Pour into greased bread pan and bake for 50-55 min at 350 deg.
NotesA 4H member won a blue ribbon for this quick & easy banana bread!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
My Family CookbookSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More