- Cooking Time: 45 min's or until
- Preparation Time: 20 min's
- 3- well riped Banana's -thinly sliced
- 1- C. Sugar
- 2- eggs
- 1/2- C. Shortening
- 3- Tbsp of milk
- 2- C. Flour
- 1- tsp. Baking soda
- 1- tsp. Baking powder
- pinch of salt
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/3- C. of chopped pecans or walnuts (nuts are optional)
- preheat oven 350'
- add sliced Banana's to bowl, mash really well, mix in the rest of the
- ingredients, blend together really well, add mixture to a greased and floured
- loaf pan. bake until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesI got this recipes from a friend I use to work with, Thanks Jay.T
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More