- Cooking Time: 30min
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 5-10min
- 2 rotten Bananas
- 1 stick sweet Butter
- 1/2c Sugar
- 1c Self-Rising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2tsp Vanilla
- 1/4tsp Almond
- 1/2tsp Nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 deg F.
- Spray 8" round cake pan w/cooking spray.
- Cream butter, sugar and bananas w/electric mixer til creamy.
- Add Flour and eggs, beating at med speed w/electric mixer til blended.
- Add flavors and spice and mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake til a toothpick comes out clean, 20-30min.
- I serve w/a confectioner sugar glaze, or just dust w/confectioner sugar. Or just eat it without any sort of adornment.
NotesI love rotten bananas. They're really useful, right?
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More