- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 pkg. vanilla wafers
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- Line a glass pie pan with vanilla wafers.
- Make the pudding, following package directions.
- Pour half of the pudding over the cookies, then put a layer of sliced bananas on top.
- Cover with the rest of the pudding, and top with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 4 or 5 hours, then serve.
Decadent Desserts Made From
Babette's Test Kitchen
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More