- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 pkg. vanilla wafers
- 1 pkg. vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Whipped cream
- Line a glass pie pan with vanilla wafers.
- Make the pudding, following package directions.
- Pour half of the pudding over the cookies, then put a layer of sliced bananas on top.
- Cover with the rest of the pudding, and top with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate for 4 or 5 hours, then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More