- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c milk
- 1/3 c butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1/2 c bisquick (I use heartsmart)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 c whipping cream
- 2 TB powdered sugar
- Grease pie plate and preheat oven to 350.
- Mix milk, butter, vanilla, eggs, granulated sugar, and bisquick until smooth.
- Bake for 20 minutes until knife comes out clean.
- cool completely
- Arrange bananas, overlapping slightly on baked crust.
- Beat whipped cream and powdered sugar until stiff and then spoon on to bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More