- Cooking Time: Zero
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Lettuce - enough to layer along bottom of 9x13 pan
- 1 -2 Tomatoes; Chopped
- 2 Cans Ranch Style Beans ...do not drain!
- 1 Bottle Creamy Italian (probably Kraft...no one else makes it anymore)
- 1- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Bag Regular Doritoes
- Layer lettuce in 9x13 pan
- Layer chopped tomatoes
- Layer Ranch Style Beans (2 cans...do not drain!)
- Layer Creamy Italian (probably Kraft...no one else makes it anymore)
- Layer Shredded Cheddar
- Pour Doritoes Over Salad
NotesThis is an easy meal that you can serve in a hurry that is packed with flavor. Even the kids will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More