- Cooking Time: Zero
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes
- Lettuce - enough to layer along bottom of 9x13 pan
- 1 -2 Tomatoes; Chopped
- 2 Cans Ranch Style Beans ...do not drain!
- 1 Bottle Creamy Italian (probably Kraft...no one else makes it anymore)
- 1- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar
- 1 Bag Regular Doritoes
- Layer lettuce in 9x13 pan
- Layer chopped tomatoes
- Layer Ranch Style Beans (2 cans...do not drain!)
- Layer Creamy Italian (probably Kraft...no one else makes it anymore)
- Layer Shredded Cheddar
- Pour Doritoes Over Salad
NotesThis is an easy meal that you can serve in a hurry that is packed with flavor. Even the kids will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More