- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups Bisquick or other good quality mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 good quality beer at room temperature (not
- 3/4 stick butter or butter-flavored shortening
- Preheat oven to 375 or 400 degrees.
- Melt butter and cover the bottom of a jelly-roll
- pan (straight sided baking sheet)
- Mix dry ingredients well in large bowl.
- Add beer as needed to form a wet, sticky dough. Mix as little as possible.
- Turn out on floured surface, pat to a 1/2" to 1" thickness and cut with cookie cutter or a water glass.
- Place slightly separated on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until just lightly brown.
- Don't overcook so they won't dry out.
- I discovered that if these are allowed to sit
- out a little before baking, they really rise.
NotesQuick and easy - makes a big pan of biscuits to go with fried chicken.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More